Hotel Policy & Booking Conditions
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at Hotel Rajshree & Spa. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
- This is a couple friendly property. Unmarried/Unrelated couples are allowed to check-in. Local Ids can be presented as proof of identification. Final rights of admission/check-in remain reserved with the hotel management & refund can be denied in-case any misconduct is observed by the hotel management.
- The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is entirely on the hotel’s discretion.
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by Hotel.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
- Free Cancellation (100% refund) if you cancel booking before 24 Hrs of check in date.
- One Night retention charges apply if cancelled less than 24 Hrs before Arrival.
- No refunds will be allowed after Check In.
- Information you give us. In your use of the Site, you may provide us with various information that personally identifies you. For example, we collect information from you when you make a booking through our reservation system or stay at the Hotel. Information collected during the course of the reservation and during your stay may include.
- Your name, email address, home and business address, phone number, nationality and payment card information.
- This information may be provided to us directly when you make a reservation through our reservation system, through our websites, directly at the hotel or through mobile applications.
- We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us. To do this, technical, physical and organizational security measures are put in place to protect against any unauthorized access, disclosure, damage or loss of your information. The collection, transmission and storage of information can never be guaranteed to be completely secure, however, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information.